Special note: Only one grant per applicant per calendar year.
- Must include active participation in a group providing meaningful service. Enhabit Cares is now partnering exclusively with International Medical Relief for all mission grants.
- Travel insurance is required through Global Rescue
- Must provide a brief narrative prior to the trip, stating the goal of the mission team and the participant’s personal goals for the mission.
- Must mail completed application to:
Enhabit Cares Foundation
Attn: Mission Committee
6688 N. Central Expy., Suite 1300
Dallas, TX 75206
- Must complete the trip evaluation within 30 days of return. Use the Mission Trip Evaluation available for download. Failure to provide this information will make you ineligible for future funding.
- Must provide documentation of expenses: copies of airline ticket receipt, medical supplies purchase receipt. Failure to provide this information will make you ineligible for future funding.
Because mission funds are limited, one or more of the following restrictions may be applied in order to distribute available funds:
- Individuals who have received Enhabit Cares funding fewer than three (3) times will receive priority.
- Individuals in jobs below management level will receive funding priority.
- Maximum of three (3) people on same mission trip may receive travel funding.
- Maximum of two (2) people on same mission trip may receive medical supply funding.
- One grant per applicant per calendar year.
** Due to the number of applicants and the total funding available at any time, grants may be approved for less than the requested funding. The Enhabit Cares Foundation Mission Committee encourages applicants to seek funding from a variety of sources (church, family, friends).
When you return
Post the Mission Trip Evaluation form to the Enhabit Cares Foundation. We welcome photos of your mission trip. Please identify the people in the photos, your activity and the country.
Send your photos and evaluations to Missions, Enhabit Cares Foundation